Service and Attention to Detail Matter
Effective project management is critical to developing and delivering an exceptional packaging label solution. At Hammer Packaging, our hardworking team of experts utilizes the latest technologies, innovative processes, and proven best practices to ensure every label project exceeds your expectations.
Our project managers are dedicated to making sure the entire process—from R&D to delivery—is optimized for efficiency and is as seamless as possible.
Customer service is one of our strongest assets.
We are reliable in that we do what we say we are going to do and we have the resources and flexibility to make it happen.
Our Promise to you
- Consistent, high-quality printing
- Accurate orders delivered on time
- A support team that absorbs your responsibilities
- A willingness to adapt to your needs
- Innovative ideas on packaging printing
How do we ensure that we deliver on our promise?
A Dedicated Team
Hammer’s highly acclaimed customer service group, ServiceNET works with a single purpose, your total satisfaction. The goal of ServiceNET is to surround your organization with full-service support and absorb your responsibilities so you can focus on higher priorities.
Advanced Technology Systems (Vision ERP)
Our state-of-the-art Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system enables our ServiceNET representatives to track orders through the entire process from order entry to shipment, which streamlines production process and allows us to provide you with the exceptional service you deserve.
Hammer also offers VMI/VMO (vendor managed inventory/vendor managed ordering). By absorbing the responsibility of planning orders, we help you reduce inventories, increase speed-to-market and operate in a true just-in-time environment. Our programs are developed by working with you and your data to create a custom program that meets 100% of your needs.
Research & Development
R&D is at the heart of our innovation!
With unmatched passion, expertise, and resources our dedicated R&D team pushes the known boundaries of product development—finding innovative ways to use, improve, and customize substrates, inks, coatings, printing techniques, application methods and more!
What does this mean for our customers?
Better solutions to meet your evolving needs.
We’re happy to provide technical assistance for:
- Line start-ups
- Label test protocols
- Lab analysis of label/package integrity
- Diagnostic issues on labeling equipment
Testing Innovation with Sample Maker and
The R&D group will assist with the development of your next shrink sleeve label to ensure your project is a success.
How we can help:
- We will work with you to determine the best combination of substrates, inks, finishing techniques and design.
- Our sample maker can make solvent seamed samples that mimic Hammer’s proprietary seaming process—this can be done in a matter of minutes.
- The samples seamed on our sample maker can be shrunk on a container using our STEAMBOX PRO, which simulates steam tunnels in production.
- The prototype process is a great opportunity to evaluate new materials, inks, and coatings, test new containers and designs, or simply get a small quantity of product samples.
Our Partner In Innovation
Hammer has maintained a long-standing partnership with the School of Media Sciences at the Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT). The partnership gives Hammer access to industry thought-leaders and best-in-class scholarship from the Packaging discipline. The R&D Group utilizes this globally-renowned packaging and printing institution for training, testing, and package consulting.
GMP / HACCP Practices
Our quality management system meets or exceeds the FDA/Good Manufacturing Practices and Food Safety Regulations that pertain to a non-food contact supplier and the printing industry. We have also implemented Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) principles into our process.
Third party audits
Our Quality Management System is audited both internally and by third party vendors to ensure employee compliance to ISO standards. Customers often audit our process to ensure that we are fulfilling their internal quality requirements as well.
Our Corporate Quality Policy:
Hammer Packaging is committed to achieving the highest level of customer satisfaction by knowing present and future customer needs, providing products that meet requirements, and exceeding expectations every step of the way.
Our quality standards are achieved through:
- Strategic leadership that defines our vision and mission, and creating systems to accomplish them.
- Well trained and competent associates that understand all relevant process quality objectives.
- Continued compliance to ISO 9001:2008 requirements.
- Continual improvements to our quality management system.
- Development of long-term relationships with our customers and suppliers.
At Hammer, sustainability is not an option—It’s a passion and it’s integrated into everything that we do. We are committed to recycling, reusing and reducing all materials, supplies, waste and energy, and to use renewable resources, whenever possible.
In 2010, Hammer Packaging received an Environmental Leadership Award for demonstrating a significant commitment to environmental and conservation issues, and dedicating resources to programs that will have a positive impact on the environment.